From Factory To Farm. design for the future of learning
It will help you to find information about learning environments/education facilities, including programming and planning information.
Use the Library Catalog:
- start with keywords
school | facilities | planning
- once you find a good title, check the subject headings
School facilities -- United States -- Planning.
- Find common call numbers
- to find historical material, sort your results by year
- you can save and/or email titles by using the Save to Clipboard button
- search tips – truncation (*), phrases (“ “), for more tips see: Advanced Search
- Bryan Stuart McGinnis, An Evaluation of Contract Types in Public School Construction ([Austin, Tex: s. n.], 1979).
- N. L. Engelhardt, Planning Elementary School Buildings (New York: F. W. Dodge Corp, 1953).
- National Council on Schoolhouse Construction, Proceedings ... Annual Meeting (Milwaukee, Wis: The Council, n.d.).
- Ben E. Graves, School Ways: The Planning and Design of America’s Schools (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1993).
- Walter McQuade and Joint School Research Project, Schoolhouse: a Primer About the Building of the American public School Plant (New York: Simon and Schuster, 1958).
- Educational Facilities Laboratories, SCSD: The Project and the Schools; a Report ([New York, 1967).
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
Indexes more than 2,000 periodicals published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, and historic preservation
- PAIS International
Bibliographic index with abstracts covering the full range of political, social, and public policy issues. Includes documents published worldwide in any of six languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. The subject headings and abstracts are in English
- Academic Searh Complete
A comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full text database
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center)
Provides a digital library of education-related resources. Contains over 1.1 million citations covering research documents, journal articles, technical reports, program descriptions and evaluations, and curricular materials in the field of education
UT Libraries’ discovery tool. It is a single interface to search the combined resources provided by the University of Texas at Austin Libraries. It offers an easy and fast interface with a Google-like search box, and a large central index that includes all kinds of content, including books, journal and newspaper articles, theses and dissertations and more. For more information, see the scoUT FAQ page and scoUT search tips.