This guide will help you conduct research for your capstone. It covers how to:
1. choose the right tools to find the information you need
2. create an effective search strategy to use those tools
3. evaluate the sources you find so you are using the most credible and appropriate sources for your proposal
4. find tools that help you organize and cite your sources
5. get help from experts in research, writing and public speaking
Librarians are available to help with every step of the research process. We are information professionals and love working with students to connect you with the information you need. We can help you:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.