During the semester, I'll visit your class 3 times and update the guide each time. It covers:
1. how the Libraries work during Covid-19 and what you can expect in normal times
2. how to create an effective search strategy to find the information you need
3. how to evaluate the sources you find so you are using the most credible and appropriate sources for your research project
4. how to find the tools you need to search for sources and cite what you will use
5. how to get help from experts in research, writing and public speaking
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.