Use this guide to help you with your research paper about Jewish humor. The research strategies and tools you find here can help you with other coursework and projects here at UT.
Remember, you can always ask librarians for help! Contact me or click the Chat with Us link to get immediate help from a librarian.
Librarians are available to help with every step of the research process. We are information professionals and love working with students to connect you with the information you need. We can help you:
* choose a research topic or find a research question
* broaden or narrow your topic
* find sources, whether they are books, articles, maps, music, data, etc. We can help you do great searches using Libraries tools and search engines like Google.
* evaluate sources. Is it credible? Is it peer-reviewed? etc.
* recommend tools for organizing your research and citations..
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.