1. Go to www.zotero.org and click the big red download button:
2. Install both pieces of the Zotero system: the program AND the browser-compatible "connector." (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
1. Go to Amazon and select a book.
2. You should see a small icon of a book in your browser bar. This appearance and location of this "capture icon" depends on your browser. See images below. No "capture icon"? You probably did not install the browser connector correctly. Go back to Zotero.org to install; close and re-open your browser.
1. Go back to www.zotero.org and create your Zotero web account. You will use this account to backup your Zotero Library and access your Library from any computer.
2. You will need to access the confirmation link sent to your email to finalize your account.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.