Welcome to the University of Texas Libraries' Speech, Language and Hearing Science Research Guide.
In this research guide you will find information on:
- How to find background information and research
- Where to find Speech, Language and Hearing Science journals and articles
- What specialized resources are available via the libraries and online
- What evidence based practice is and where to find the literature
- Sources for writing and citation help
- A bookmark to help you access full-text articles from UT's subscriptions when searching the internet