- This is one of the sources cited in the state of Texas pamphlet "A Woman's Right to Know"
- Open this source, skim through the first sections, the beginning of the methods section, and the comments section
-You won't be able to read the entirety of the article, but you should get an idea of what the authors are trying to learn and what they did to learn it.
- Think about and be ready to discuss:
1. What type of source is this?
2. Are there any limitations to using this source as evidence when discussing maternal mortality rates?