Welcome to the UT Libraries and Dell Medical School Library resources.
This guide contains links to a variety of cancer-related information resources.
- The Books page includes links to specific introductory cancer ebooks, biomedical ebook collections, and medical reference ebooks such as dictionaries.
- The Articles page contains links to biomedical databases in which you can search for articles from a multitude of journals.
- The Journals page contains titles and links to individual journals focused on cancer.
- The Websites page contains links to the webpages of professional medical societies and government resources, such as the CDC. You will also find links to cancer statistics.
- The Health Disparities page contains links to websites, reports, books, and a collection of journal articles that focus on the topic of health disparities and, specifically, cancer health disparities.
For additional resources not listed in this guide:
- Search the UT Libraries book catalog to find additional e-books
- Add words or phrases to the search box
- Run the search
- Use filters on left side to narrow to results that are "Available Online" (in Show Only menu) and "books" (in Resource Type menu), and to narrow years of publication (you don't want outdated medical information!)