This library research guide was designed for the Introduction to African American Women's History course, taught by Dr. LeFlouria.
On This Guide
- Find instructions on how and where to find background information, scholarly sources and primary sources.
- View "Campus and Local Archives" to read more on visiting local archives in-person and viewing their digital collections online.
- Under "More Help", you'll also find other important information about library services, citation help and writing support.
- Your course librarian, Adriana, is available for one-on-one research appointments to help you with your research. Contact her via email with questions or schedule an appointment using the links to the right.
- You can also get quick research help through our Ask A Librarian live chat service.